My Progress Report


When I was 3rd standard I was not willing to go to school. My mother threaten me and made me to go to school.


When I was 5th Standard I remember i used to get beatings from all teachers for not doing any home work.

When I was 6th Standard my rank was 31 out of 31 students. I failed in all subjects.

When I was 7th Standard, I realized i am good at maths, I scored above average in maths still failing in one or two subjects.

When I was 10th Standard my rank was 20 out of 31 students. I scored 90% in Maths and passed in all other subjects.

When I was 12th Standard my rank was 14 out of 28 maths group students. I scored 99% in maths and above average score in physics and chemistry. In all other subjects used to get average scores.

When I was doing EEE at VIT, My rank was 2 out of 52 students. Almost all the subject scores were above average.

When I started working, I became First Indian LabVIEW Architect. Also the youngest LabVIEW Architect around the world.


Now I am Guiding Engineers to Achieve LabVIEW certifications.

This is my progress report so far.



கருத்துகள்

  1. Im very much happy...that i had seen all your progress...may be im the one...:)

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  2. My father made me remember that one, till this day. I used to get the answer sheets signed by my father even if i fail. My class leader lost the marks sheet and tried to create a new one by asking marks again from all the students. when she asked my marks, I told that I don't remember anything so put random numbers between 10 to 35 for all subjects. When I got my progress card, I thought my father will sign simply because he know that I failed in all subjects. But he some how remembered the maths marks alone. He asked me how can they put 19 instead of 27 in Maths. I went blank for a minute. Then I told, anyway i am last rank because i failed in all subjects so sign pa. He signed and gave it to me.

    To my surprise he came to school next day and he fought with Head Master & Class teacher that I scored 27 marks in maths but rank card entry is 19 marks. After my father left Headmaster told me that even when you fail in all subjects, you are getting this much support from your father, what will happen if you pass in all subjects. From then I became famous in class and school.

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  3. Ha ha..thats nice da...
    Good to know the support your father gave to you...

    பதிலளிநீக்கு

கருத்துரையிடுக

பிரபலமான இடுகைகள்